Today’s episode discusses happiness and the 6 human needs. It is a podcast episode designed to get you thinking.
The Six Human Needs
1. Certainty: assurance you can avoid pain and gain pleasure
2. Uncertainty/Variety: the need for the unknown, change, new stimuli
3. Significance: feeling unique, important, special or needed
4. Connection/Love: a strong feeling of closeness or union with someone or something
5. Growth: an expansion of capacity, capability or understanding
6. Contribution: a sense of service and focus on helping, giving to and supporting others
And so, the ultimate pending question of what is happiness? I truly hope that you will think on your happiness and what motivates you.
These are the most amazing chocolate dessert!
2 cups organic walnuts blended in food processor until completely broken up.
1 cup raw cocao
1 tsp celtic salt.
blend together in food processor
then add two cups Madjool dates
make SURE TO REMOVE PITTS from the dates- DOUBLE CHECK.
one at a time to food processor,
Then remove mixture from food processor and add 1 cup chopped almonds. mix with hands and pat into 9×13. you can make them thicker, but they are best about 1/2 thick. place in refrigerator for 30 minutes and wa-la. You are done.
AMAZING…about 75 calories per one inch square.