Ep: #126 The Best Weight Loss Practices
Today’s Episode is about 16 of the Best Weight Loss Practices. We discuss them and what I eat in a week. Basically my basic foods during the winter and summer.
- Define your rules; what you will have and what you won’t have.
- Choose your time line; 30, 60, 90 and or 100 days or Monday through Saturday…you eat a certain way.
- Beware of having a cheat day, cheating can ruin or destroy your success.
- Reduce or eliminate restaurants
- Define your exercise, your movement and your stretching.
- Do not drink your calories, unless you earn them through exercise
- Incorporate intermittent fasting-narrow your eating window
- Drink water instead of snacking
- Be mindful of eating to chew, feel, taste and find other ways to feel good aka the pleasure trap
- Avoid all drive thrus
- NEVER SNACK! one exception an apple 1 hour before final meal.
- Track your food; know the calories each day and everyday.
- Consider giving up Overt Fats; oil, avocado, dairy nuts, seeds, meat, olives etc.
- Commit to know that 3500 calories equals one pound and that protein and carbs only have 4 calories per gram and fat has 9 calories per gram.
- Increase vegetables in your meals to 70 percent if you can.
- Bonus: track your weight and measurements weekly.
My name is Robyne Hemingway and you are listening to Hemingway’s Heart. Take care and Bye Bye