Ep 99: How to Make Changes to Your Life
Today’s podcast is about making valuable changes to your life. I give you 16 different examples. However the idea is to encourage you to come up with your own IDEAS. That being said, please feel free to challenge yourself to complete each challenge!
Each Challenge is for 30 Days!
- Rise everyday at the same time allowing for additional time for yourself to meditate, relax, read stretch etc.
- Go to bed every night at the same time allowing for a goal of 8 solid hours of sleep.
- Break up with technology-no tv, youtube, netflix, movies, social media or smart phone (for work ok)
- Eat only one meal each day. Pick the time of day.
- Eat only Fruit (as much as you want)
- Yoga Everyday (Youtube is free)
- A Solid food vacation (only healthy liquids like smoothies and vegetable and fruit juices)
- Meditation for 30 minutes a day (yes 30 minutes)
- 32 ounces of water 3 times per day
- Run at least one mile each day
- Write down everything you eat and drink
- Write in a journal for 20 minutes minimum (more time is okay)
- Read your top 5 goals out loud everyday
- Record each time you spend any money
- Substitute something you want to stop for something else, like tea for coffee, or hot water with lemon
- Make Your Bed everyday
Thank you everyone for listening to Hemingway’s Heart!