Ep: 103 The Art of Fasting & Detoxing The Body
Today’s episode explores water fasting. We discuss some of the benefits, the consequences and a regime or routine that one could follow for optimum health.
Please anyone interested in fasting who is experiencing health problems, you will need to see a doctor or fasting expert when fasting. And anyone under 18 should not fast due to possible growth hormone interference.
Okay, so benefits are detoxification, resetting dietary habits, weight loss, stimulating growth hormones, removal of skin tags, reduction of scar tissue, reduction or elimination of body odor, improves and or eliminate digestive issues such as irritable bowel syndrome and more.
Negative consequences; death if done incorrectly, bargaining and negotiating to stop or eat, doubts, fear, emotional worry about the fasting, uncomfortable feelings as toxins leave your body.
Schedule for detoxing by way of fasting; By drinking only water and not eating anything
- Pick the same day every week to not eat for one 24 hour to 36 hour window. Please Drink water!
- 6 weeks to 4 months complete step 1.
- Then gradually add 3 and 4 day fasts and drink water!
- After minimum of 6 months add a 7 day fast
- Continue with Steps 1-3
- Drink 56 ounces to 128 ounces unless very over weight, if so minimum is .5 ounces for every pound of body weight.
- Distilled water is best, second best is filtered
- The more often you fast the longer you can fast
- After you have 4 Seven day fasts in your experience, you can add a 10 day fast( though not required).
- After you have 4 Ten day fast in your experience, you may add longer fasts (though with supervision) and again not needed
- Eat well before and after fasts; Organic Fruit and Vegetables
- Break all fast will watermelon or tomatoes or salad with only lemon and honey as dressing
- Use Your inner voice on experienced longer fasts
- Use a Calendar and map out your fasts in advance
- Never break fasts with animal products…
*And best not to tell people you are fasting
My name is Robyne Hemingway and you are listening to Hemingway’s Heart.